March 24, 2020
NAVARRO COUNTY ISSUES "STAY HOME, STAY SAFE" ORDER
Beginning 03/25/2020 at 11:59 p.m. Chatfield WSC:
- Office will remain locked during normal business hours to reduce the number of people coming through our office. However, we will be in the office and available by phone and email during these hours. We ask that any customers needing help please call before coming to the office, to determine if the matter can be resolved via phone or email. Chatfield WSC Manager will determine if an appointment will be set up.
- Payments will not be received inside the office. Payments can be made by:
- Mail - PO Box 158, Powell, TX 75153
- Online - www.chatfieldwsc.com
- Phone - 1-877-885-7968
- Dropbox - Located at the southwest corner of the Office.
- Payments are still due by the 16th of each month. Contrary to some reports, water bills will not be waived. The customer is still responsible for all charges they incur.
- Annual Membership Meeting - Will be held on April 20, 2020. This meeting will be conducted using Zoom video conference. In order to participate in this meeting, please contact us at 903-345-3463 to give us your email address. 10 minutes prior to the meeting you will be emailed an invitation to the video conference. This meeting will be brief and only cover the business activities of 2019 and announcement of scholarships.
Chatfield WSC personnel will be available to conduct day-to-day operations and emergencies. Non-essential operations will be evaluated and may be completed at a later date.
This procedure will remain in place as long as this Order is effective. This may be modified as the Order is amended.
Thank you for your patience during this unique event.
Feel free to contact us should you need anything